Remember at ESCU there are NO PREPAYMENT PENALTIES. Click RATES for a list of our current rates. All rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
You have different options for paying for your loan. The easiest method is to set up payments on payroll deduction through Edison. It’s easy and hassle free. Loan payments can also be made at the credit union office, by mail or automatic transfer from your share or share draft account.
The credit union offers low cost disability insurance. This protects you in the event of disability through an illness or accident. Credit life (Loan Protection) insurance is also offered. Credit Disability and Loan Protection insurance are subject to policy limitations.
Vehicle Loans – New and used. We offer financing up to 100% of the purchase price on new vehicles or the NADA Guide retail value on used vehicles. You also can be pre-approved so you know how much car you can buy. If you have already financed a vehicle with someone else, call us and we can refinance.
- Boats, campers, motorcycles, jet skis, furniture, appliances, computers, etc.
– Low rate loans secured by your shares. Shares still earn dividends. As the loan is paid down, funds become available for withdrawal.
– Unsecured loans available to a maximum amount of $7500.
– Vacation loans available from $300 - $2500. Download form here.
– Approved amounts starting at $500 with a maximum amount of $7500 to provide overdraft protection.
– Travel loans to cover the cost of State authorized travel.
– 60% of the amount of the member’s authorized benefit 60 days prior to receipt.
– members may apply for 70% of their IRS refund during the period of January 1st thru April 15th.
– Low rate credit card with no annual fee. Visit EZ Card Info for online access to your Visa account information. You will need your 16-digit account number and the 3-digit code on the signature line.